2901Re: [tracker2] Serial Port

    Feb 7, 2008
      > Can a GPS and a Computer be connected on the serial Port using Pin 2-3
      > (computer) and 7-8 (gps)

      Yes. I've got pre-made 'Y' splitter cables on the way, should be here
      in 3 weeks or so, I hope.

      > Will the GPS data be forwarded to the computer by the tracker2 and be
      > usable by UI-View32

      Not yet. There are some technical issues that need to be solved for
      that to work.

      > Is the received data be usable to UI-View and the Waypoint info for the
      > GPS 60CX.

      If you've got port A in KISS mode and port B in Garmin mode and you
      receive an APRS packet, it'll go to the KISS port and also show up as a
      waypoint on the Garmin, if that's what you're asking.