2855Re: [tracker2] Garmin Nuvi 350 and T2

    Feb 2, 2008
      Certainly not in exactly the same way (it's a Garmin proprietary
      protocol) but that's not to say they don't have some interface for AVL
      or fleet management. If someone wants to look that up, I'll be happy to
      support what I can.

      If it's anything complicated, it's going to have to be in a separate
      firmware load, I think. Every time I hit the 'make' key these days, I
      cringe, waiting for the dreaded 'out of allocation space in segment xxx'
      linker error that means I've run out of room.

      That doesn't mean the end of T2 improvements, it just means that I get
      to spent a lot more time optimizing existing code before I can add new
      stuff. Rewriting some of the trig functions already bought me some
      breathing room, but I'm going to have to tackle other bits of bloat
      before long.

      Scott