2711Re: [tracker2] Comparison with Opentracker models

  • Keri Morgret
    Dec 30, 2007
      It does exist, but not online just yet. It's in jotted down notes and
      phone conversations Scott and I had in the past couple of days, as we
      prepare for the new website. So it's not online yet, but Scott should
      be able to give you a brief explanation. We are working on a
      restructuring the websites, and getting a lot of the information
      organized and findable.

      At 10:24 AM 12/30/2007, you wrote:
      >This probably exists somewhere, but I haven't been able to pull it up
      >in searches. I am looking for a comparison between the Opentracker
      >Opentracker+ and the Tracker2.
      >Many thanx in advance............ jt
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic