2477Re: embeddable T2

  • Steve Bragg
    Nov 1, 2007
      N1VG wrote:

      > On a more relevant subject, if anyone has (hardware) feature requests
      > for an embeddable T2 board, let me know. I'm starting work on one this
      > week. It'll most likely be in a DIP sort of form factor, but wider than
      > the standard 0.6". I'm going to try to make both RS-232 and TTL serial
      > ports available, for starters.

      As you know, Scott, the HamHUD group has been interested in this for a little while now. My request would be to leave the RS232 transceiver off, but I can see where some people would want it. I would also ask that the active filter be present in front of the XR2211.

      I was interested in an I2C control port, but TTL async serial is just fine.

      73,

      Steve Bragg KA9MVA
      www.hamhud.net
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic