2474Re: [tracker2] embeddable T2

    Oct 31, 2007
      Not sure about 3.3 volt support yet. It'll probably accept 3.3 volt
      inputs, but I haven't tested it. I suppose I could just throw another
      2N7002 in there as a cheap level shifter.

      The simplex repeater I'm designing uses a 3-volt, 20 MHz HCS08 chip, and
      for that project I'll be porting some of the AFSK code, so at some point
      I may use that as a starting point for a new version. The 64-pin chip
      has plenty of I/Os, but no more memory than the current chip.

      And once I've got some confidence in the 3-volt version of the radio
      interface circuitry it'll be easier to move to an ARM7 chip, and finally
      have some code space to spare again. At least, for the first six months
      of coding. =]

      Scott