2459Re: gps-18 lvc problem

  • David Gibson
    Oct 29, 2007
      It is working now. Thinking I must have a connection problem I cut the
      connector and a bit of cable off then soldered on a new db9 and it
      connected right away. After it works a while I'll go back and put the
      other connector on, it's one of the db9's I bought with the ot2m with
      ferrite around the pins, I can probably use the rf supression. This
      tracker works great!

      Dave

      > The pinouts are right. I've never had any trouble with the GPS-18.
      Are