2292Re: T2-135 lessons being learned

  • Roland
    Oct 6, 2007
      Thank you Paulus for the quick answer, it works.

      I have only one problem. The power on the jack on the front isn't
      enough for my GPS. So, I want to use the power from pin8 of the DB9
      connector, but that's also not enough. In the manual of the Alinco I
      found the pinout of the mike-connector, and, there is also 5 Volt on
      it. Pin 8 is ground and pin 5 is +5 Volt. My GPS works on this 5
      Volt, but...

      If the Alinco sends a beacon, the modulation is very bad. Something
      strange tones are hearable on the transmitted audio. I think it is a
      intermodulation of the GPS.

      I have now unplugged the power of the GPS and I use a 5 Volt battery.
      If I connect now the TXD on the DB9 connector, the transmitted audio
      sounds normal.

      Does anyone have this problem too, and how can I fix this, or is
      there no solution for this problem?

      I hope (again) someone can help me..

      73's, Roland, PD2RLD.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "P. Suryono Adisoemarta"

      > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the
      hottest shows on Yahoo! TV.
      > http://tv.yahoo.com/

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic