2259Re: [tracker2] t2-135 RX sensitivity

    Oct 1, 2007
      Squelch shouldn't affect it at all. If you connect and use the INFO
      command, does it show a higher number for FCS than RX? That'll tell you
      if it's getting a lot of mangled packets.

      Also, are you watching the console to see what's received, or just
      listening to the digipeated traffic? Could be a configuration problem
      with the digipeating.

      It *should* have at least the sensitivity of a TAPR TNC2 class TNC.
      They're all tested in an actual DR-135T before shipping, but only with a
      fairly small set of sample packets.

      Scott

      radar wrote:

      > Is there any way to make the t2-135 RX more sensitive when
      > digipeating? I have the squelch level set at 01, and it does not
      > decode most of the stuff coming in. It only decodes high signals.
      > Any ideas from anyone? Thanks for the help from all...
      >
      > Keri
      > KB0YNA
      > Mesa County S.A.R.C.
      > Mesa County RACES DRO