      From: Dan Zubey [mailto:dan.zubey@...]
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:42:53 -0700
      Subject: [tracker2] Voltage question

      I have my tracker set to go into profile 2 when I start moving faster than 10kph, and to flop back to profile 1 when I stop and the voltage to the tracker falls under 12.9 volts (i.e. I turn off the engine, and haven't plugged the power supply in).

      Now, when I'm using the test program to monitor what the T2 thinks the voltage is, and it's jumping about around 10 volts when it should be up near 14. I remember Scott saying something about that the next code release might fix something in regards to the voltage reading...am I right?

      Also, how do I tell the tracker to just keep the power to the radio on all the time on the profile 2 tab?

      -Dan N7NMD

      Sitebuilder

      Build a web site

      quickly & easily