2095Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 22, 2007
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > Interesting. I'll have to start collecting serial numbers and
      > manufacture dates for the ones that are showing the weird
      > mic symptoms, see if it's a design change they made at
      > some point.

      I'll send you the serial numbers etc. direct for the two DR-135Ts that I've
      tried the T2-135 in when I get a chance. If you have a T2-135 that has been
      tested in your DR-135T and all of the MIC functions still work, I'll order it
      from you.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH