2044Re: T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

  • ranges_2001
    Aug 12, 2007
      Hi Keith

      No big issues here ether. The remote functions are handy to have at
      your finger tips. I was ready to send the mike in for warranty repair
      when I got in and then I saw your post. Saved me a lot of trouble. I
      do have a MkII DR-135 about 11 months old. One of the last few left
      before the MkIII came out.

      Randy n4jzy

      > Thanks for the info. It sounds like it's not just my T2-135 that
      this is
      > affecting. I'm waiting to hear if Scott gets the same thing on his
      DR-135T.
      > When I removed the T2-135 last night, the MIC worked OK. When I
      "enabled
      > digital mode" even though there wasn't a TNC installed, the remote
      functions
      > quit working, but were OK again when it was taken out of digital mode.
      >
      > Is there anyone out there that has the Alinco's EJ-41U TNC? Do the
      MIC's