2043Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 12, 2007
      Scott N1VG wrote...

      > With digital OFF you're still seeing that? Mine doesn't do that.

      That's correct. With the radio not in digital mode, the only remote
      functions that work with the T2-135 installed are the up/down buttons, and
      with the switches on the MIC in the right position, it will transmit DTMF
      tones. The only troubleshooting that I've tried so far was to take it out of
      digital mode, to not have any channel programmed to be in digital mode,
      swap mics with the other radio, and to actually remove the T2-135. With
      it removed, the remote functions didn't work with the radio in digital
      mode... even though no TNC was installed. Take out of digital mode,
      it was back to normal. With the T2-135 reinstalled, I lost the remote MIC
      functions again... except for up/down & DTMF.

      I haven't tried moving the T2-135 to the other radio yet. I'll do that as
      soon as the Federer / Djokovic match is finished. It's 7-6 for Novak
      Djokovic right now after going to a tie break. (Don't tell me the score...
      I'm 10 minutes behind!)

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH