2042Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

    Aug 12, 2007
      With digital OFF you're still seeing that? Mine doesn't do that. I'll
      try the other DR-135 I've got here. The T2-135 isn't even powered on
      when digital mode is off, and I was careful to keep the electrical
      connections to the radio the same as the EJ-41U, so I don't know what
      could be going on.

      Scott

      ranges_2001 wrote:

      > I had a chance to check the remote operation with the T2-135 installed
      > and removed today.
      >
      > The remote functions work the way they are supposed to with the T2-135
      > board removed and the radio in VFO or memory mode, Digital off.
      >
      > With the T2-135 installed all functions are disabled except for the up
      > down buttons and DTMF in VFO or memory mode, Digital off.
      >
      > Hope that helps!
      >
      > Randy Pence
      > n4jzy

      > "ranges_2001" <kd4jzy@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello
      > >
      > > I noticed this week while on vacation my remote functions have stooped
      > > working also when digital is enabled or disabled. I will remove the
      > > T2-135 when I get in this weekend and see if the remote functions are
      > > enabled again.
      > >
      > > Randy
      > > n4jzy

      > "Keith VE7GDH" <ve7gdh@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I just received my T2-135 yesterday. It's installed and working,
      > but it
      > > > seems that I've lost functionality on the mic's "remote control"

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic