2033Re: [tracker2] T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 10, 2007
      I wrote...

      > I tried Hyperterminal a few more times. I did actually get it
      > intermittently displaying received packets, but it wasn't consistent,
      > with the program crashing a few times...

      Just for the record, the problem I was having with HyperTerminal was
      because I had hardware flow control enabled. Unless you have changed
      the speed, the settings to use are 4800N81 and no flow control. 4800 bps,
      no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and again, no flow control.

      Even though I've got it figured out in HyperTerminal now, TeraTerm Pro runs
      circles around it. www.ayera.com/teraterm or the older version by the
      original author... http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH