2032Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 10, 2007
      Randy N4JZY wrote...

      > I noticed this week while on vacation my remote functions have stopped
      > working also when digital is enabled or disabled. I will remove the
      > T2-135 when I get in this weekend and see if the remote functions are
      > enabled again.

      Thanks for the info. It sounds like it's not just my T2-135 that this is
      affecting. I'm waiting to hear if Scott gets the same thing on his DR-135T.
      When I removed the T2-135 last night, the MIC worked OK. When I "enabled
      digital mode" even though there wasn't a TNC installed, the remote functions
      quit working, but were OK again when it was taken out of digital mode.

      Is there anyone out there that has the Alinco's EJ-41U TNC? Do the MIC's
      remote functions still work OK with that installed? Not the end of the
      world, but it would sure be nice to be able to punch a new frequency using
      the MIC, toggle to the VFO, hit the MON button, change the power, etc. as I
      intend to use the radio for voice as well as APRS. Perhaps Scott can come up
      with a fix unless the radio pulls the same stunt it with the stock TNC.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH