2011Re: [tracker2] T2-135 - lost functionality on DR135T mic

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Aug 9, 2007
      I wrote...

      > I just received my T2-135 yesterday. It's installed and working, but it
      > seems that I've lost functionality on the mic's "remote control" buttons.

      My conclusions so far. I popped the lid and removed the T2-135. I found
      that if I enabled "digital mode" in the VFO or went to a memory channel
      with "digital" enabled, I lost functionality on the mic's "remote control"
      buttons. That's without the T2-135 installed. I re-installed the T2-135 and
      the original symptoms returned. It didn't make any difference if I was in
      VFO or memory, or if "digital" was enabled. I also tried over-writing
      the 144.390 memory channel with "digital" disabled and no change. As
      the radio is going to be used for voice and APRS, this is more than an
      inconvenience. Has anyone else ran into this?

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH