1918Re: [tracker2] Monitor and external feeds

    Jul 20, 2007
      Did they? There was a problem with a memory leak in the packet buffer,
      but that seems to have been resolved. If you're dealing with a lot of
      traffic, a higher console baud rate is good, but even at 4800 baud it
      should still keep up with anything it can receive at 1200.

      Scott