1917Monitor and external feeds

  • Clay Jackson
    Jul 19, 2007
      Thanks!

      I wonder if just having 'monitor' on for Port B would be enough to
      feed Xastir or the HamHud. Which brings up another question for Scott -

      The earlier versions of the firmware had an issue keeping up with
      traffic in command mode and so I've been using XASTIR in KISS mode;
      has that been changed at all?

      Thanks!

      Clay
      N7QNM