1914Re: [tracker2] Hooking up to LaCrosse Weather Station on Port B of T2-135

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Jul 17, 2007
      Front GPS jack (3 wire) is Serial Port B
      The DB9 in the back is Serial Port A

      My modification is to feed Port B (bi-directional) to
      the DB9 in the back, while leaving the front GPS jack
      still functioning (in the original uni-directional
      mode, data in only).
      To use a HamHud while Xastir is plugged in on Port A,
      is you need to plug to the modified Port B (to have
      data out coming to HamHud). Now, you can have the GPS
      plugged in on the front jack while HamHud plugged in
      on Port B in the back if the TXD line of the HamHud is
      disconnected. Haven't tried this combination though.

      Paulus
      N5SNN / YD0NXX

      === message truncated ===

      Need a vacation? Get great deals