1898Re: [tracker2] Hooking up to LaCrosse Weather Station

  • P. Suryono Adisoemarta
    Jul 6, 2007
      Scott,

      as the feature is still supported on the board, can I just cut P10 and
      P11 on CN2 of the T2-135 board, then run a cable sneaking out of the
      radio (I'm still figuring out if there is a hole to pass the cable thru)
      then solder a DB9, and would be able to use my weather station on the
      Serial B ?

      Thanks, Paulus

      'Scott Miller' wrote:
      > And electrically it's not going to work either. I've been trying to
      > avoid having to maintain a separate firmware load for the T2-135, so
      > that means either leaving in some features that don't make sense (like
      > that one) or adding logic to check the hardware configuration, which
      > adds extra code.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic