1860RE: [tracker2] Hooking up to LaCrosse Weather Station

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Jul 1, 2007
      Then you probably need to use the otwincfg program.  I can't recall at the moment if there's an easy way to get out of LaCrosse mode - I know I set it up so that you can get out of Garmin mode by hitting enter several times, but I don't think I made that universal.

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of P. Suryono Adisoemarta
      Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 3:07 AM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Hooking up to LaCrosse Weather Station

      Now the next question, how to get out of this mode?

      I set the Tera Term program to 2400 bps, but couldn't get the prompt back.
      Now, unfortunately I don't have a TNC handy to access the console via RF
      and I don't believe I've set any permission to allow to login via RF.

      thanks, Paulus

      'Scott Miller' wrote:
      > AMODE WS2300

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic