1828Re: [tracker2] Revised manual?

  • Keri Morgret
    Jun 23, 2007
      I don't know where Scott posted it, but a FYI that he's been out of
      town without his computer for a couple of days. He'll be back later
      today, but might be a little buried in email. But it was worth it, if
      I can speak for him -- readers in Silicon Valley will know what I'm
      talking about when I saw we went over to the Geek Golden Triangle
      area in Sunnyvale. Halted, Weird Stuff, Action Computers, Fry's, and
      HRO. And missed a couple of other places only because they had already closed.

      Have a great field day everyone.

      Keri

      At 09:18 AM 6/23/2007, you wrote:
      >At 03:11 PM 6/18/2007, 'Scott Miller' wrote:
      > >I updated the manual and included the conversion factors and added a table.
      >
      >Where have you posted this revised manual?
      >
      >Bob...
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic