1804RE: [tracker2] T2-135 lessons being learned

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Jun 5, 2007
      I just posted the T2-135 schematic to the files section.

      Thanks to a flaw in the DR-135, you should be able to hear a bit of
      crosstalk on the speaker when there's GPS data present on the front-panel
      jack. That's the easiest way to tell if your connection is good.

      Scott

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic