1803RE: [tracker2] KISS Mode funnies.

  • Jon
    Jun 5, 2007
      To summarise,

      We had a most excellent weekend in the Galtee
      Mountains, the weather was awful, but the T2's (5) and
      T2-135 (1) performed perfectly.

      Autobaud was switched off and then the trackers
      behaved themselves.

      All the PocketTrackers and TH-D7's worked fine and
      allowed us to track the walks, though we did have a
      GPS cable or two come loose during the walks.

      Regards
      de John
      EI7IG

      --- Jon <c0j_1999@...> wrote:

      > --- 'Scott Miller' <scott@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I added the AUTOBAUD command after ABAUD and
      > BBAUD.
      > > Even if AUTOBAUD is on,
      > > it'll still default to the specified baud rate,
      > and
      > > only change if there are
      > > too many errors in too short a time.
      > >
      > > scott
      > >
      > Hmm,ok,
      >
      > Some more investigations are warranted. I'll see if
      > can figure it out later on today.
      >
      > Thanks.
      > John
      >

      > > _____