1802Re: [tracker2] T2-135 lessons being learned

  • Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
    Jun 4, 2007
      Well it would seem that there is something wrong with the "GPS"
      serial port that is connected to the front of the DR-135.
      I can hook up a GPS to the console (back) serial port and get the
      tracker to work.
      Any suggestions for what to check?
      Scott, can you post a schematic and/or board layouts to assist
      troubleshooting this problem?

      Bruce, KQ4TV

      --
      Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV