1759Re: [tracker2] T2-135 lessons being learned

  • Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
    May 24, 2007
      Ok I confirmed that the T2-135 will transmit if you tell it a
      specific location and to transmit with out a good gps lock. but it
      never seems to get a GPS lock. I have used the Deluo GPS direct to
      the laptop using the USB adapter and it seems o get lock just fine.
      It is acting like the T2-135 is never seeing any GPS data. Is there
      documentation for where the test points are to test for continuity
      from the front GPS port to the T2-135?

      Bruce

      --
      Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV