      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruce W. Martin
      Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:43 AM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] T2-135 lessons being learned

      Update.

      I finally got around and put the radio back in the truck to test it out.

      NoGo

      It powers up and I know the GPS is working and getting lock but the
      tracker never transmits. It seems to be receiving.

      Also, I notice that when the GPS is connected to the front GPS port
      that there is a rhythmic noise coming from the speaker. If I disable
      data or unplug the GPS it goes away. A different GPS plugged into the
      DB9 on the back does not produce the noise.

      I am heading for Dayton tomorrow morning and will bring it along.

      Bruce

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic