16776Re: [tracker2] Macro issues OT3m

    Aug 16, 2014
      On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 11:30 PM, Scott Miller scott@...
      [tracker2] <tracker2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > One of these days I'm going to implement deferred digipeating, where it'll hold
      > off and only transmit if no other digi gets it within a randomized span.

      You don't want to have viscous digipeating enabled on the main
      digipeaters... that will cause holes in the digipeater network.

      Viscous digipeating should only be done on the first hop, more
      specifically on WIDE1-1.

      If you want, I can provide a reasoned discussion on why this is the
      only place viscous digipeating is acceptable.