16769Macro issues OT3m

  • Jonathan Karras
    Aug 16, 2014

      I am new to the OT3m and the scripting language. While attempting to make a macro I ran in to a problem. Wondering if I am doing something wrong or what.

      The macro I am attempting to create is to beacon the UNIT, PARM, and EQNS APRS messages. I created a siz line macro like below. When I run the macro only the last 2 lines get executed. If I remove the macro write (only there for debugging) only the last beacon gets executed. I never see packets for EQNS or PARM.

      Just wondering if I am doing something wrong or if its a bug.

      Hardware: OT3m

      Firmware: 56476

      Macro TELPARM
        Macro Write "EQNS"
        Exec "BEACON :KE7BAP-15:EQNS.0,.1,0,0,.1,0,0,.1,0,0,.1,0,0,.1,0"
        Macro Write "PARM"
        Exec "BEACON :KE7BAP-15:PARM.Voltage,Aux1,Aux2,Aux3,Aux4,,,,,,CFG,JMP"
        Macro Write "UNIT"
        Exec "BEACON :KE7BAP-15:UNIT.Vdc,,,,,,,,,,,CFG,JMP"

      End Block

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic