16676Using UI-VIEW32 with Alinco DR-135/T2-135 Tracker

  • Rich Bauer
    Jul 1, 2014
      keith,

      I've successfully communicated with my T2-135 tracker using a different
      DB9/DB9 cable and am ready to see if I can get my fill-in digi/i-gate
      (N9DKO-10) up and running. the station is currently on the air with a KAM
      TNC/Kenwood TM-241a but the radio is on it's last legs and the DR-135 will
      also solve a space issue in the shack.

      how is the T2-135 configured to work with UI-VIEW...what changes do I make?

      btw...i moved this discussion to a new thread.

      '73,
      rich, n9dko
      "I'm in complete agreement with PETA, we SHOULD make more room for all of
      God's creatures.  How 'bout right next to the mashed potatoes?'

      _________________________________
      I'm using a T2-135 in a DR-135 running in KISS mode in UI-View. I don't
      have the config file handy. UI-View flawlessly places it in KISS mode
      when it starts, and if it ever exits, takes it out of KISS mode again.

      into KISS...
      003,003,003
      INT 0^MSMART OFF^MWAY OFF^M
      AMODE KISS
      RESTART

      exit KISS...
      192,255,192

      If you cant get it going, I could download the settings or fire up a
      terminal program.

      --
      73 Keith VE7GDH
      UI-View32