16671Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Jun 24, 2014
      Rich N9DKO wrote...

      > I'm looking to replace my Kenwood 241a/Kantronics KAM with the
      > Alinco DR-135/T2-135 for my fill-in digi/i-gate using UI-View.
      > is anyone here using that combination? what does your config
      > file look like?

      I'm using a T2-135 in a DR-135 running in KISS mode in UI-View. I don't
      have the config file handy. UI-View flawlessly places it in KISS mode
      when it starts, and if it ever exits, takes it out of KISS mode again.

      into KISS...
      003,003,003
      INT 0^MSMART OFF^MWAY OFF^M
      AMODE KISS
      RESTART

      exit KISS...
      192,255,192

      If you cant get it going, I could download the settings or fire up a
      terminal program.

      --
      73 Keith VE7GDH
      UI-View32