16666Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Stephen black
    Jun 24, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1 KB
    Before opening it up try again and press the enter key a few time in a row.
    BTW Resistance is not futile it's
       AND ITS THE LAW!   Keep trying Steve KB1CHU

    On 6/24/2014 6:55 PM, 'Rich Bauer' rk911@... [tracker2] wrote:

    yeah, I thought about that, stephen. I tried 2400, 4800 and 9600 baud connections all 8/N/1. all no joy. I'm going to pull the board after dinner, re-seat it and try again.

    '73,
    rich, n9dko
    When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile
    Rich,
    One other possibility is that the tracker might have reverted to 4800 baud. Start up you favorite serial program reader and set it to the proper com port using 4800 Baud 8 none and 1. If I remember correctly this is the default. Power up the tracker and radio and hit the "enter" key on the computer a few times. it should come alive. Computer have no serial reader then use OTWINFG. Good luck Keep us posted.teve KB1CHU

  • Show all 26 messages in this topic