16664Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Stephen black
    Jun 24, 2014
      Rich,
          One other possibility is that the tracker might have reverted to 4800 baud. Start up you favorite serial program reader and set it to the proper com port using 4800 Baud 8 none and 1. If I remember correctly this is the default. Power up the tracker and radio and hit the "enter" key on the computer a few times. it should come alive. Computer have no serial reader then use OTWINFG. Good luck  Keep us posted.teve KB1CHU

      On 6/24/2014 4:12 PM, 'Rich Bauer' rk911@... [tracker2] wrote:

      yup, know that. the radio is is data mode.

      '73,
      rich, n9dko
      The best advice I ever received from my flight instructor? Nothing good ever happens in a hurry

      Yes, you have to have packet mode enabled in the DR-135 before the T2-135 is powered up.

      Press the Func key, then press the Sql key. You should see an icon on the display that looks like a square wave to denote that the packet mode is active. Repeating the Func then Sql key sequence turns packet mode off.

      This can also be used to power cycle the T2-135 if you don't want to power cycle the entire radio.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic