16660Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Randy Love
    Jun 24, 2014
      So, when it asks you to power cycle the Tracker, how are you doing that and are you doing it several times?
      I've had an T2-135 that took 10 or 15 power cycles before the config program could get its attention.

      On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM, 'Rich Bauer' rk911@... [tracker2] <tracker2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      yup, know that. the radio is is data mode.

      rich, n9dko
      The best advice I ever received from my flight instructor? Nothing good ever happens in a hurry

      Yes, you have to have packet mode enabled in the DR-135 before the T2-135 is powered up.

      Press the Func key, then press the Sql key. You should see an icon on the display that looks like a square wave to denote that the packet mode is active. Repeating the Func then Sql key sequence turns packet mode off.

      This can also be used to power cycle the T2-135 if you don't want to power cycle the entire radio.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic