16657Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Randy Love
    Jun 24, 2014
      Yes, you have to have packet mode enabled in the DR-135 before the T2-135 is powered up.

      Press the Func key, then press the Sql key. You should see an icon on the display that looks like a square wave to denote that the packet mode is active. Repeating the Func then Sql key sequence turns packet mode off.

      This can also be used to power cycle the T2-135 if you don't want to power cycle the entire radio.

      Randy
      WF5X

      On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 3:36 PM, 'Rich Bauer' rk911@... [tracker2] <tracker2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      good idea. I'll give that a go. I have located another serial cable but won't be able to get it from my buddy for several days. I'll report what happens.

      '73,
      rich, n9dko
      Years ago when men cursed and beat the Earth with sticks it was known as witchcraft. Today it's known as golf!

      It might be worth it to crack the case on the DR-135 and re-seat the connections to the T2-135.

      Randy

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic