16654Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Stephen black
    Jun 24, 2014
      Is the icon displayed telling you  the modem is on? Steve kb1chu

      On 6/24/2014 2:21 PM, 'Rich Bauer' rk911@... [tracker2] wrote:

      yes and I would like to try a different cable but can't readily locate one.

      according to the argent support page the T2-135 does not need a null modem
      and I never had to use one.

      other than a dead or deaf tracker I can't think of another possibility other
      than a bad cable.

      '73,
      rich, n9dko
      My high school chess club kicked me out once they found out about my
      checkered past
      Are you using the same cable used before?

      Do you need a null cable when connecting that to a PC?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic