16653Re: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

  • Randy Love
    Jun 24, 2014
      It might be worth it to crack the case on the DR-135 and re-seat the connections to the T2-135.

      Randy

      On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 2:21 PM, 'Rich Bauer' rk911@... [tracker2] <tracker2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      yes and I would like to try a different cable but can't readily locate one.

      according to the argent support page the T2-135 does not need a null modem
      and I never had to use one.

      other than a dead or deaf tracker I can't think of another possibility other
      than a bad cable.

      '73,
      rich, n9dko
      My high school chess club kicked me out once they found out about my
      checkered past

      Are you using the same cable used before?

      Do you need a null cable when connecting that to a PC?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic