      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:44 PM
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tracker2] OTWINFG Problem

      i have an Alinco DR-135 with the argent tracker installed. the radio hasn't
      been used in quite some time and I'm trying to get it set up to replace an
      older radio that's on it's last legs on my home APRS station. when I run
      OTWINCFG, click CONNECT and then power on the radio nothing happens. the
      message on OTWINCFG instructs me to re-set the tracker. as I said the radio
      has been on the shelf for several years now and I seem to recall all I
      needed to do at that time was cycle the radio's power. tried that, same
      result. I have verified that COM1 is the port in use on the laptop I
      normally use with the tracker. tried a different PC...same result. tried
      HyperTerminal...same result.

      suggestions???

      '73,
      rich, n9dko
      If a cat always lands on his feet and a piece of buttered bread always lands
      on the buttered side...what would happen if you strapped a piece of buttered
      bread to a cat and dropped it?

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic