16523Re: [tracker2] Any new for Dayton 2014?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Apr 21, 2014

      Have you considered some sort of "Dayton Special" to keep
      yourself busy after Dayton ... since you'll be getting caught up
      prior to Dayton.

      ;-) ;-)

      > I'll be skipping Dayton this year. Too busy trying to get caught up -
      > trying to build up inventory for Dayton is only going to get me further
      > behind on orders.
      > Scott
      > On 4/21/2014 8:27 AM, n9nwo@... wrote:
      >> Just wanting to get my wish list going.....
      >> N9NWO

      David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

      Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com