16513Re: [tracker2] otUSB xastir and the raspberry pi [1 Attachment]

    Apr 15, 2014
      Yes, those commands are in the wrong format for the OTUSB. If you're
      planning to run KISS mode then they're irrelevant, and USBKISS ON is the
      only command you need. For converse mode (which I generally don't
      recommend) you want to replace UNPROTO APX200 VIA WIDE2-2 with PATH WIDE2-2.

      Scott

      On 4/14/2014 1:13 PM, ramsatphones@... wrote:
      > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from ramsatphones@... included below]
      >
      > Hi Scott
      >

      > I have a screen shot of the errors attached. Maybe xastir is sending
      > kiss commands that the open tracker usb does not understand?
      > everything is working but I would like to fine tune this out of my
      > debug consol window.
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > Woz
      > VK4LEG