16506Re: [tracker2] Re: OT3m and Davis Vantage Vue on RF APRS Setup Help

  • Stephen Nelson
    Apr 14, 2014
      Thanks Larry,

      Right now I am testing it, but I found one key point which I over looked previously. The supplied blue DB9 connector for the Davis data logger is only for a serial port on the computer while the DB25 is wired for looks like a KPC-3 TNC. I think I have to make a cable from the DB25 to the DB9 on the OT3m to one of the ports A or B. When I finally get it to work, I will program it for the normal 10 min Tx time.

      Stephen N.

      On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 6:20 AM, <wt9m@...> wrote:

      I am also wondering what you want to achieve ? If you just want to send out weather reports common practice would be to set up as WX station icon and transmit  once every ten minutes.
      Larry WT9M

      --
      Stephen Nelson
      斯蒂芬・纳尔逊