16464T3-mini decoding problem with Moto GM300

  • ve2onr
    Apr 6, 2014

      Hi Folks,

      I've been playing around with a T3-mini for a while and have successfully configure it as an I-Gate (VE2ONR-13) using an Icom IC-2200H. I'm currently building a portable digipeater for events and want to use a Motorola GM300 but can't get the T3 to decode weeks packets. I've trided to hook up the Audio-in to the discriminator output and even to the AF signal (use for headset on the mic front connertor) with poor results. After intense testing, I came up with the conclusion of an audio level issue. I seem the T3-miniis a little bit deaf and need a realy strong audio signal (around 1V).

      Have you encounter the same problem and does somebody found a solution? I'm currently out of ressources to solve this issue.

      Thanks a lot andf have a nice day,

      Fred VE2ONR

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic