      From: Hamer <hamer669@...>
      To: tracker2 <tracker2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Apr 3, 2014 9:21 pm
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] Tracker 2 and Nuvi 350: help me

      Ok... will do; This is an off-road jeep.  The idea was I didnt want my battery being sucked completely dry by a forgotten APRS tracker...I will disable it for now... In my tests though, the voltage has consistently been above 11 volts, and the Nuvi 350 never sends messages to the T2...  I am, however, able to send remote commands via my aprsDROID cellphone....