16409Digi with door alarm not sending

  • vk4leg
    Mar 23, 2014
    Hi
    I have configured our new digipeater using the opentracker 3. Using the CT pin I would like a door alarm for our site. The script works fine sending sending to PORTA but for some reason I can send any messages using the send command. beacon works and BEA lines in the script also work fine. Even if I go into the serial console and manual try the command "SEND VK4BAH-7 MESSAGE" the radio keys up and sends something up its not a message. If I reload the firmware and run minimum config the send command works fine from the console.
    What is it in my config or script that will stop the SEND command from working? I have attached my script here.

    regards

    Woz
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic