16379RE: Re: [tracker2] RE: RE: OTm2 receives but stops DIGI peating [2 Attachments]

  • vk7ha
    Mar 3, 2014
      Another update - I tried to get some scripts working, but the Tracker3 decided to do it's lock up thing after 15 minutes again.

      I turned off the Script engine and restarted the Tracker3 and the same thing happened.
      I go into putty to get a INFO or DUMP and it starts working again with what must be the last packet received. Maybe it doesn't like a certain packet? I've had it running overnight fine.

      I can send you a DUMP or INFO if you want Scott.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic