16377RE: Re: [tracker2] RE: RE: OTm2 receives but stops DIGI peating [2 Attachments]

  • vk7ha
    Mar 2, 2014
      Hi Scott.
      I got the Tracker3 back. I've just got around to reinterfacing it again.

      All looks to be working - however I am still getting a transmit problem.
      The Tracker3 works fine digipeating packets etc for about 20-30 minutes then it stops transmitting. The unit stops digipeating, or even transmitting a beacon of its own. The green light on the front flashes as normal.

      I log into a putty window to get a INFO and DUMP and once I connect it begins working again for the same period of time.

      I'm running firmware 56476.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic