16369Re: [tracker2] using OT3m with newer GPS Garmins

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Feb 17, 2014
      I use a T3-135, which is the same as the OT3m I believe, with a Nuvi 1490LMT.  It works, no breadcrumbs, but you have to bounce out to the menu and back to the map to get a refresh on the locations of recent stations.  The map doesn't update when stations change position.

      Tracking and messaging work fine.

      I've also got the T3-135 set up to digipeat on TEMP which I use from my D72 when out hiking or biking.  Works nice!

      On 2/17/2014 4:38 AM, k7cdl@... wrote:
      with the add of usb to the trackers has anyone tryed using newer GPS units like the Nuvi 2797Lmt units? thinking of taking a long road trip in 2015 and would like to get a new GPS for the trip.
      K7CDL
      Rondall Swart

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic