16249Re: [tracker2] RE: Noise on serial input ?

  • wt9m
    Jan 18, 2014
      Scott - when I use otwincfg and click on upload firmware from web it only shows me the two older versions of the firmware.
      55076 9-2-2009
      56330 2-7-1013
      I just figured out how to find it at this link
      http://www.argentdata.com/support/firmware/AP64/?C=M;O=A
      and downloaded it as a file.
      I updated firmware to 56660 1-3-2014 and will let it run awhile to see how it works.
      I do notice that the ACT light doesn't flash on the OT2M but that doesn't matter to me as long as it is getting the data which is showing up okay in snoop.

      Larry WT9M
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic