16093Re: [tracker2] RE: Anyone using a Kenwood OT3m TM-V7A?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Dec 3, 2013
      Wes,

      I had saved an old DIN cable from something in the past.

      I had to whittle-down the plastic a bit to to clear the
      odd-shaped faceplate housing around the DIN connector on the rig,
      but it fits.

      Even though I specifically asked the clerk on the phone
      about a metal housing for the db-9 they came home without one -
      the connector itself was metal - he apparently doesn't know what
      "housing" on a connector means. Fortunately I have one I can
      harvest from an unused old cable.

      Do you think my wife will now appreciate that being an
      electronic packrat has it's benefits? ;-)

      Thanks!

      David

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com