16089Re: [tracker2] RE: Anyone using a Kenwood OT3m TM-V7A?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Dec 2, 2013
      I asked my wife and son (son is somewhat tech-savvy) to
      pick up a 6-pin DIN connector and a 9-pin DB-9/serial
      type connector at Radio Shack.

      I even drew diagrams and described what I needed in detail
      on a piece of paper.

      The staff at Radio Shack was without a clue. They had never
      heard of a DIN connector, and didn't stock them, and my son
      had to locate the DB-9.

      Wow ...

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com